Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Victoria’s Secret ‘So Sexy’ Hair Care




A recent revamping of the Victoria’s Secret Hair Care line has brought forward some fabulous products for all hair types. Previously the line was limited to just a few shampoos and conditioners and even fewer styling products. The new range offers shampoos, conditioners, deep treatments and varying styling products from sheer hair sprays, volumizing mousse, shine serum, shine spray to heat styling products. Have curly hair? There is a curl cream for you, and with the demand for dry shampoo’s for those in between shampoo days, there is even one of those.

Whether your hair is dry, color treated, curly, lacking in volume or sun exposed, there is a product line for you. My hair in particular is color treated and dry so I use the Nourish shampoo and conditioner. A once a week a treatment with the Nourish Moisture Mask is a great treat leaving my hair super soft. Not to mention, I have wavy and frizzy hair that I blow dry straight then smooth out with a flat iron, so I especially love the Smooth, Straight and Silky spray before blow drying. After all of that, a smoothing over with the shine serum or a quick spray of the Brilliant and Glossy Mist and I am set for days of soft, silky and freshly scented hair.

From the nourishing ingredients to the soft, fresh and feminine scent of the collection, I am quite impressed with it all. My hair is scented yet not overwhelmingly so, and I love the body and shine I have. Each of the products have the same scent so no matter which products you are using, the scent compliments each other. Overall I say that this collection is quite note worthy and even better, the price point. Usually priced at 3/$24, these are quite affordable. Great products that deliver with an affordable price range, I’m game for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment