Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Edward Bess makes lusty lips so easy



Dark Blossom Deep Shine Gloss- Deep Lust Ultra Slick Lipstick

My recent Edward Bess haul was no less impressive than the last! The items I didn’t get last time I now have and the ones I already have, are now doubles. It’s that OCD in me that makes me think I’ll die if I don’t have a back up for a favorite item. This applies to all things, not just cosmetics by the way!!

On this last visit with the charming Mr. Bess I ended up with the most amazing red lips I could imagine to have. His Ultra Slick Lipstick in Deep Lust and Deep Shine Gloss in Dark Blossom make for the perfect deep dark and alluring lips. I don’t like the fuchsia red lips, or the raspberry red lips, I want the deep dark brooding blood red lips once seen on Hollywood starlets of days past.

What I like about both the Deep Lust lipstick and Dark Blossom Gloss is that together, they create those deep alluring lips I’ve wanted. But alone each can be sheered down to create just a wash of color, the color of healthy pigmented lips. Add in another of my favorite items, the Natural lipliner and definition is achieved with ease. No worries on bleeding with these products either, they stay put for hours of wear. So, if you have been looking as I have, for the perfect red lip, go see for yourself! I’ll have to say “I told you so”!

No comments:

Post a Comment