Saturday, June 5, 2010

Rococo Nail Apparel: Black Sakura and Brown Button


Among my favorite nail polishes, right up there with Chanel this is a line of nail care that makes you stand up and take notice. Hard to find as most niche brands are, I usually find my selection at Space NK. I first discovered this line while in NYC getting pampered at my favorite spa. Although I wouldn’t be caught dead without polish on my toes, I rarely wear polish on my hands. I hate the chips that come along after a few days and no matter what I’ve used, I can’t avoid it. I wash my hands like a germaphobe so my hands can take a beating! My nail tech convinced me to try this line, as I was eyeing this stunning shade. I was on the second day of my six day trip and really skeptical that it would last the whole time. Let me tell you girls, it lasted longer! I went a whole seven days without even one tiny chip!


Black Sakura, Brown Button

I have many “favorite” shades from this line, but the two I find myself drawn to most are Brown Button(deep dark chocolate brown) and Black Sakura(a shiny black). Ever since Chanel launched her Black Satin I’ve been hooked on black polish, it’s so sophisticated! At $16 each they are up there in price, but well worth it especially when you get a quality product that holds up.

No comments:

Post a Comment