Friday, June 11, 2010

philosophy purity made simple cleansing cloths





I am a sucker for a good deal so every year I tune into Qvc for philosophy’s anniversary event. There were some new items being introduced exclusively for QVC this year so I was tuned in for the long haul. And this year was no different than past years, I bought way too much. How could I pass on such great deal?
One item in particular was catching my eye, the new purity made simple cleansing cloths.
These genius little cloths are fabulous for on the go cleansing. You get the same cleansing quality as the purity made simple cleansing but without water. It also has the same fresh scent, which I love! I used these to remove the majority of my makeup prior to night time cleansing, and they worked great in taking off just about everything. For my personal preference I would not use these as my normal cleansing. I just don’t feel clean without the cleanser/water routine. But for those times when I just feel like the day will never end and I just want to get into bed, these will be perfect. I also like these in the morning when I don’t really need a deep cleansing; they don’t leave a residue so I can go right into my skincare and makeup application. Right now they are only available on QVC.com at $20 for a package of 45. Over all, I like them. I will just have to be a bit more frugal with how I use them, for cost purposes!

No comments:

Post a Comment